“Individual commitment to a group effort-that is what makes a team, a company work, a society work, a civilization work”
Team Building Workshop Outcomes
- Increased Performance & Competitiveness
- Develop a comprehensive team building strategy
- Enhanced Leadership and its Traits
- Alignment of your Vision with Team’s Vision
- Enhanced your Professional Skill of Talent Developmental
- Team Cohesion & Unity
- Thinking Out of Box
- Efficient Team Building-High Performance Team
- Decreased Conflicts
- Improved Effectiveness and Productivity
- Increase Commitment, create harmony and share sense of Responsibility
Team Building Workshop Objective
- Define Change Management
Through communication strategies, leadership planning and employee involvement organizations can minimize the negative impact of change within their structure.Our programme will elaborate how to successfully deal with the fast pace of change at work.
- Techniques to Build A High Performance Team
How motivating a positive attitude, commitment to the team, trust, and communication can lead to phenomenal results.
- Leading Organizational Change
How to develop action plan that will make organization productive and efficient.Learn how to communicate the company’s goals that all employees will understand and be motivated to accomplish.
- Strategic Planning
Discover how to structure your planning time to produce maximum results.Learn how to avoid the planning pitfalls that every leader faces.Learn guidelines for keeping the team focused on productive planning.
- Boosting Employee Morale
By overcoming obstacles the team‘s morale will soar. Discover how having fun and accomplishing goals can be the best morale booster around.
- Management Development
Discover effective ways to get tasks accomplished through others. Develop your next line of leaders and see what they can accomplish through effective delegation.
- Resolving Conflict
Assess how each team member approaches their work and what that means for reducing conflict and increasing cooperation. Learn a feedback strategy that motivates co-workers to thank you for your insights. Finding productive ways to deal with differences that helps us to move beyond our disagreements.
Team Building Workshop Outline
- Team Building Definitions and types of team
- Process to develop a comprehensive team building strategy
- Define Management objectives for Team Building
- Team building skills
- Conflict Management
- Highlight importance of Team Building to the success of any organization
- Team Building Theory and its Application
- Techniques for Building an Effective Team and be an Efficient Team Leader
- Effect of Team Building on Productivity
- Understand Cross-Culture Diversity
- Team Building Techniques and their Outcome
Team Building Workshop Methodology
- Case Studies
Case Studies plays a vital role in enriching the in-depth knowledge with real-time examples providing deeper understanding
- Industry Speakers
Corporate Mentor helps providing substantial knowledge and corporate outlook
- Management Games
These games will provide 360 view of knowledge gained so far in the previous session and also act as an ice breaker
- Creative Presentations
Providing a broader view of the concepts explained verbally for better learning and understanding
For more information and Group Registration:
Mail us on email@example.com or
Call on +91-9810454926
Why Think HR India?
- Dedicated and Experienced team of professionals
Our dedicated and experienced team at Think HR understands the Partner Organization through regular interactions, research and briefings and then designs the project strategy.
- Unique Customized Solutions
Team of Think HR believes in understanding your needs and creating unique solutions for your requirement instead of trying to fit Partner Organization’s need into readymade solutions.
- Wide Reach
We work with various industry sectors. We work across range of functional training including Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations, Information Technology, ITES, Customer Services, Finance and Accounting, Logistics, Quality and Engineering.
- Dynamic and Flexible
We are competitive, dynamic and focus on Partner Organization’s growth needs and adapt to varied situations.
We are passionate about excellence in our work and are willing to go an extra mile to create an excellence oriented customer experience.