“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more then you are a Leader”
-John Quincy Adams
Leadership Development Workshop Outcome
- Enrich the participant with multiple Leadership Skills- Team leadership, delegation, communication, conflict management, personal leadership, Descion Making, Strategic Management, ethical leadership, discipline, focus, communications and motivation.
- Be able to manage change and respond to resistance.
- Become an Influential leaders who can positively impact organizational culture
- Inculcate Leadership to Management
- Fabricate an Achiever’s Mind-set and Positive Outlook
- Figure out and scrutinise core Management issues and provide possible solution
- Implement methodology for creating good teamwork and building organizational culture.
- Build stronger strategic vision and purpose
Leadership Development Workshop Objective
- Assisting participants in developing their own working definitions of leadership and discussing with them our own working definition of leadership.
- Identifying and discussing key leadership skills, traits, and styles appropriate for teachers
- Leadership Self-Assessment
- Assessing others’ leadership skills and styles – Perception
- Key attributes of inspiring, motivating, and enrolling others
- Leadership as goal setting at the organizational level, and taking responsibility for process development and results – Develop
- Key aspects of mentoring and being mentored by others, including teachers
- How to apply these leadership strategies, skills, and principles
- Resource development and “resource capture” as a leadership skill
Leadership Development Workshop Outline
- Concepts Of Leadership
- Types Of Leadership
- Leadership Models
- Change Management
- Conflict Management
- Leadership Styles
- Character and Traits in Leadership
- Ethos and Leadership
- After Action Review (AAR)
- Leadership Philosophies
- Leading & Direction
- Human Behaviour
- Team Leadership
- Advanced Leadership Skills
Leadership Development Workshop Methodology
- Case Studies
Case Studies plays a vital role in enriching the in-depth knowledge with real-time examples providing deeper understanding
- Industry Speakers
Corporate Mentor helps providing substantial knowledge and corporate outlook
- Management Games
These games will provide 360 view of knowledge gained so far in the previous session and also act as an ice breaker
- Creative Presentations
Providing a broader view of the concepts explained verbally for better learning and understanding
For more information and Group Registration:
Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call on +91-9810454926
Why Think HR India?
- Dedicated and Experienced team of professionals
Our dedicated and experienced team at Think HR understands the Partner Organization through regular interactions, research and briefings and then designs the project strategy.
- Unique Customized Solutions
Team of Think HR believes in understanding your needs and creating unique solutions for your requirement instead of trying to fit Partner Organization’s need into readymade solutions.
- Wide Reach
We work with various industry sectors. We work across range of functional training including Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations, Information Technology, ITES, Customer Services, Finance and Accounting, Logistics, Quality and Engineering.
- Dynamic and Flexible
We are competitive, dynamic and focus on Partner Organization’s growth needs and adapt to varied situations.
We are passionate about excellence in our work and are willing to go an extra mile to create an excellence oriented customer experience.