Interview skills Training are by far the most important yet cumbersome ones as a job seeker needs to be prepared and feel confident for the upcoming interview sessions. These skills can be nurtured and polished with our training program along with our professional interview coaches and stratergies of sitting for an interview
Objectives Of Interview Skills Training
- Review sessions of resumes
- Mock interview session based on behavioral and standardized tests
- Feedback sessions and analysis after interviews
- Methods of researching organisations to which the candidate wishes to apply to
- Understanding the interview from recruiter’s side and preparing in a concrete manner to suit it
- Fine tune performance with repeated role-playing of sessions
- Advice and help to understand and approach any particular types of questions
- Comprehensive and varied sessions to enable on-the-feet thinking
Why Think HR India?
- Dedicated and Experienced team of professionals
Our dedicated and experienced team at Think HR understands the Partner Organization through regular interactions, research and briefings and then designs the project strategy.
- Unique Customized Solutions
Team of Think HR believes in understanding your needs and creating unique solutions for your requirement instead of trying to fit Partner Organization’s need into ready made solutions.
- Wide Reach
We work with various industry sectors. We work across range of functional training including Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations, Information Technology, ITES, Customer Services, Finance and Accounting, Logistics, Quality and Engineering.
- Dynamic and Flexible
We are competitive, dynamic and focus on Partner Organization’s growth needs and adapt to varied situations.
We are passionate about excellence in our work and are willing to go an extra mile to create an excellence oriented customer experience.